Stumbled across some of these fun shots of movie watches, some of which are props and some actual production watches. There are various sites out there showing screen grabs and descriptions of the watches worn by characters in movies and television shows, but I can’t recall ever having seen these two before. More can be found at www.yourprops.com
- Kevlar Watch Straps
- Military Omega X-33 on eBay
- Corvus Watch Co. Co-Founder James Cameron Convicted on Child Porn Charges
- Replacing the Crystal on an Omega 2179 “US ARMY”?
- How Accurate is ‘Good Enough’ for Vintage Watches?
- Omega Planet Ocean 22 SAS Special Edition
- Chance G10 sighting on iPod Nano review in Wired.com
- WWII Vintage Military Gruen Watch Ads